you guys must already know what optifine is and what it does. For those who don’t know about this let me tell you what optifine is?
OptiFine is a Minecraft optimization mod. It allows Minecraft to run faster and look better with full support for HD textures and many configuration options. It Provides You with a lot of features. Which makes your game and experience so good. Here are some features:
- FPS BOOST
- Support for HD Textures
- Support for Shaders
- Dynamic Lights
- Variable Render Distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting
- Performance: VSync
- Fast Texturepack Switching
- Configurable animations
- AND A LOT MORE
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL OPTIFINE
- Download Optifine For version 1.18 Click on the below download button
- Choose the 1.19 version and click on Download
- it will redirect you to an ad wait 5 seconds and from the top right skip the ad to get to the download page.
- On the download page just click on download once and it will start downloading
HOW TO INSTALL OPTIFINE
- After downloading open the downloaded file
- A open the download file and just hit Install Button
- And just In a few seconds, it will say optifine is successfully installed
AFTER INSTALLING PROCESS
After, Installing Start your Minecraft launcher and click the little up arrow next to the ‘PLAY’ button. From there, you want to look for a version that is titled ‘Optifine’. Click that version and hit ‘PLAY’!
You Can Install optifine for any version like this steps to install are the same for all versions.
If you are on tlauncher you don’t have to install optifine because tlauncher has already had optifine installed for every version of Minecraft you just have to choose the version with optifine and click install.