If you want to play Minecraft with more graphics the default look is dull. then don’t worry today I will show you guys how you can install shaders in Minecraft 1.19. I will show you guys how you can install shaders in Minecraft. Just follow all the steps shown below
To use shaders you must have the optifine version of 1.19 to please read this article if you haven’t installed optifine yet
Now, you need some shaders
So, there are a lot of sites that provide shaders for Minecraft all you have to do is to visit the site and download your favorite shaders. Just search shaders for Minecraft 1.19 and you will see all the sites on google.
Install And Apply Shaders
Once you have all your shaders. Follow the steps shown below
- Now, start your game with the Optifine 1.19 version
- Once Minecraft is still open on the home screen, go to Option > Video Settings > Shaders
- In the lower-left corner, click on “Shaders Folder“
- Now put all Shaders you want to play in this folder.
- Now, Back To The Shaders Tab In Minecraft
- And choose the shaders you want to play with
- That’s It