Players were getting this error after the 1.19 update, in which the game stops running for those with the integrated GPUs due to the updated shaders that do not support integrated Graphics cards.
These might be the reason you are getting the glfw error:
- Incompatible System Requirements
- Outdated Graphics Driver
- Problem with OpenGL
There are some ways you can fix this all the steps are mentioned below:
Update Graphic Driver’s
The first solution in the list is to update the graphics driver. the error can be resolved by updating the Graphics driver, which means the error occurs due to an outdated Graphics Driver.
You can update your graphic driver by following the way
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager. Select a category to see the names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Select Update Driver.
Manually replace OpenGL32.dll
almost 90 % of problems can be fixed using this method all you have to do is download the open gl file and replace it with the current one.
- Download the DLL file manually by visiting this link
- Scroll down a little bit and click on the Download button
- Make sure to match the version according to your architecture version (64 or 32 bit)
- Once the downloading is finished, go to the downloads directory
- Right-click the ZIP folder and click Extract to Opengl32.dll. You can use WinRar for this process.
- Copy the OpenGL32.dll by pressing Ctrl + C on the keyboard
- Now, go to your java folder
- Paste the copied file by pressing Ctrl + V in the bin folder
- Click Continue if asked for the administrator permissions
- Once done, launch Minecraft and see if the error is fixed.
Uninstall and reinstall your graphic driver
sometimes graphics may get corrupted and some files can’t be downloaded so here all you have to do is uninstall your graphic driver and install it again
You can watch on youtube how can uninstall and install the graphic drivers for specific graphic cards.