Fiizy is one of the best bedwars players and he recently used a completed 400k subscribers he finally released his 400k texture pack which is so good. his bridging skill is so good he knew every type of bridging, and also he is so good at PVP. You guys must be wondering why he is so good. So the answer is not only skill but his pack to his pack is just amazing. Fiizy pack provides you lag-free game, Clearance in the game, and much more.
Why you should use his pack?
You should use the Fiizy pack because his pack contains many things like custom-made ender eye, short sward & Game font, and more.
This pack takes existing textures and removes some details to make them easier to distinguish. Another change that benefits PvP players is how the colors have been changed. They are more vibrant and eye-catching.
This pack does not affect game performance. The numerous visual optimizations for PvP also make the game run smoother with stable framerates. The pack is available for version (1.8.9) using this pack on other versions may cause some game errors. This pack can be used with different shaders as it can improve visuals but it can cause framerates to drop since shaders are resource-intensive.
How To Install Fiizy Pack
Note: Many resource packs require optifine to be pre-installed, so make sure you have installed it.
Click HERE To Install
- Download the Pack for Minecraft by clicking Below Download Button
DOWNLOAD THE BUNDLE PACK
- Extracts the file to get all the texture pack.
- Launch the game through Minecraft launcher or tlauncher.
- On the main menu, click “options”.
- On the options menu click, “resource pack”.
- Click on “Open Resource pack folder”
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the “Resource Pack” folder
- After that, click on “Done”
- Click on the “Resource pack” folder again.
- Your pack should have appeared on the left side, just click on the right arrow that appears on the pack.
- Click on “Done”
- The Pack has now been successfully loaded.
Note: This pack is made for version 1.8.9 for multiplayer mode. Like Bedwars, Skywars, Duels, and more.
This pack may not work properly on different versions of Minecraft.
Also, if you don’t have a resource pack folder, follow the steps shown below.
- Go to “Run” ( Windows + R )
- Type “%APPDATA%/.minecraft” and click Ok
- Minecraft folder will open there create a folder named “resourcepacks” (Copy exact)
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way
- None of the resource packs or shaders are owned by us. We use download links (Including direct download links) provided by the official author, Therefore they are completely safe and secure.
- By leaving comments and voting for the pack you can help the authors to improve their project
Credit for the creation of this pack goes to fiizy