Hey Everyone! In this post, I’ve listed up Top 5 best Minecraft textures in one place. Also, I have attached the download links with each pack to get the files and start playing your favorite resource pack in Minecraft 1.18 right away.
Classic Default DX 1.18+
Do you still miss the original textures from the days of the release of Minecraft? and hate the current new changed look from Mojang, then this pack is for you guys. Classic Default DX texture combines both of the best worlds, with the original textures and refining them for new-age gaming machines.
BetterVanillaBuilding texture pack uses optifine to give you a wide range of new textures for Minecraft 1.18. This pack adds revamped textures for blocks, overall biome look changes, new gears, tools, and even new mobs in the game. The texture pack builds on the base default vanilla textures and changes the looks of the game, making exploring all the biomes a fun experience.
Are you looking for more detailed and textured blocks of all the default models from the vanilla game? then classic 3D is for you. Even though 99% of the game will be changed with new textures, the dev tried to stay as close and true to the original game as much as possible. We suggest you check out this texture pack right away. You might find yourself enjoying this one a lot.
Excalibur Texture Pack adds medieval freshness to your game with new textures and assets for villages and even a whole kingdom. So if you are someone looking to enjoy medieval RGP elements in your game, but don’t want to totally convert the game, then you should check out this pack.
GUI retextures convert Minecraft’s GUI sprits to their own vibrant and colorful counterparts. You can also download a Dark Mode version for this Texture pack at the link provided. This pack will give you all the controls you will need to switch the GUI any time you want while playing the game.
HOW TO INSTALL THE RESOURCE PACK
- Launch the game through Minecraft launcher or tlauncher.
- On the main menu, click “options”.
- On the options menu click, “resource pack”.
- Click on “Open Resource pack folder”
- Move the .zip file you downloaded in the first step to the “Resource Pack” folder
- After that, click on “Done”
- Click on the “Resource pack” folder again.
- Your pack should have appeared on the left side, just click on the right arrow that appears on the pack.
- Click on “Done”
- The Pack has now been successfully loaded.
Also, if you don’t have a resource pack folder you just simply create a new folder just simply follow the steps shown below.
- Go to “Run” ( Windows + R )
- Type “%APPDATA%.minecraft” and click Ok
- Minecraft folder will open there create a folder named “resourcepacks” (Copy exact)
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION
- We never modify or edit resource packs in any way
- None of the resource packs or shaders are owned by us. We use download links (Including direct download links) provided by the official author, Therefore they are completely safe and secure.
- By leaving comments and voting the pack you can help the authors to improve their project.